Top 15 Habits for
The natural aging process develops wrinkles, especially on parts of our body exposed to the sun, like the hands, face, forearms, and neck.
For most, wrinkles develop between 40 and 50 as the skin loses moisture and thickness.
These factors, sadly, are out of our control; though nutrition and supplements can slow down the process, they won’t end it.
The connections within our control are primarily environmental such as pollution and sun damage. Here are 20 simple habits to reduce wrinkles and slow down the aging process.
Here is 15 simple habits to erase wrinkles
- It’s #1 for a reason is Stop smoking
- Hydrate your skin by drinking around eight glasses of water a day.
- Always apply sunscreen, whether it’s cloudy or sunny, and don’t sunbake.
- Use skincare products that include antioxidants and AHAs to nourish your skin and give it lots of vitamins and minerals to maintain it to stay fresh and healthy.
- Use a moisturizer on your face two times daily.
- Reduce alcohol consumption. Overindulging can place enormous strain on your system and will stimulate wrinkles forming.
- Reduce stress. (Try exercising, meditating, reading) twenty minutes a day is a great start.
- Eat healthily by including lots of fruits and herbs into your everyday diet.
- Sleep at least 6-8 hours every night.
- Eat fish three times a week. Great for the skin and general health.
- Apply an eye cream for the sensitive skin around the eyes nightly.
- Facial scrubs exclude the build-up of dead cells that can improve the condition of wrinkles; try this weekly.
- Take vitamin C complements and use products that include vitamin C; it will support boost your collagen.
- Start a regular skincare routine in your 20’s. Prevention is more accessible than a cure.
- Honey is known globally for its beneficial abilities. Use a honey mask weekly. Apply the love to your face and neck and leave it for 30 minutes, then wash off. This mask will “serve” your skin with nutrients.
These are the habits for treating wrinkles, but it may take some time to erase them, but we also have a treatment for the speedy cure of wrinkles. To know about that treatment, please visit here.