According to a survey 50 % of people Men and women are suffering from hair loss, So here is 5 main reasons of hair loss here you can understand the all about hair loss
Hereditary hair loss also known as male pattern hair loss or androgenetic alopecia). This is a genetic condition which reduce the amount of hair time to time. The hair at the temples and hairline begins to recede, and the crown starts to thin. Eventually, the hairline becomes so high that it joins up with the patch at the crown to create a completely bald scalp.
Unfortunately here I no cure for hereditary hair loss because this comes from genetics.
- While eating well won’t cure your hereditary hair loss. It can be accelerated by vitamin deficiency and protein deficiency , so make sure you’re getting plenty of both in your diet.
- If you are noticing that your hair is shedding, Be Gentle with it, Don’t use Heavy Gels, mousses and waxes.
- But good news is we can do hair transplant
Hormonal hair loss main cause is DHT (Dihydrotestosterone). See how it works.
DHT Builds up in the hair follicles over time, To disturb growth cycle. This process called miniaturizing, DHT shrinks hair follicles causing strands to reproduce at a slower rate by either shortening the growing phase or lengthening the resting phase.
Hormones are the most common cause of hair loss for both women and men. Hormones are responsible for both sexes which is known as DHT.
In Androgenic alopecia (female pattern hair loss) When someone say word hair loss so we think about Balding men but the same problem can be happened with women. Female hair loss have several reasons, it may be Genetic sensitivity.
Here is some medicine treatment and surgery treatment:
- Minoxidil : FDA approves that minoxidil treats hair loss.
- Light therapy
- Ketoconazole : It may help in some hair loss cases.
- Corticosteroids: According to survey corticosteroids gave good results for female pattern hair loss.
- PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) : Injections of PRP may also help in reduce hair loss.
- Hormone therapy
- Hair transplant
- Use hair loss shampoos: Some minor hair loss problems can be treat by shampoos but not full of chemicals
- Eat Nutrition Diet: first of all eat healthy as much as possible.
- Scalp massage: Massaging the scalp is usually works in blood circulation in scalp. This is also helps in hair growth.
Please consult with certified dermatologist before using this.
According to research 77% people experiencing physical symptoms caused by stress. Stress is a biggest problem of hair losing, then any stress can be here Like
- Fever: High level Prolonger fever and trauma can be cause of miniaturization.
- Pregnancy: Hair thinning and hair loss can be happened with women due to stress or shock, this is also known as Telogen effluvium. Trimesters may stress the body as the balance of hormones Shifts dramatically to support the growing baby.
- Depression: Depression is also harmful for hairs. This is the common problem of hair loss.
Here is the simple solutions.
- Don’t feel bad, Keep your mind fresh.
- Make a proper routine
- Set your goals
- Add exercise in your daily routine, according to research exercise is the most helpful activity to come out from depression
- Eat healthy (home food) because some junk foods directly effects on your mind.
- Get proper and good sleep
- Think positive and good
- Don’t use supplements before consulting doctor.
- Try to do something new
- Don’t pack yourself in home go outside and feel the nature.
Some drugs helps to treat hair loss (minoxidil) but there is most of drugs which can be harmful.
- Antifungal medications
- Antiseizure medications
- Beta Blockers
There is lots of drug in market which will help you to bald.
Solution is simple, Don’t use drugs or any medication and steroids without Consult with your doctor.
In some diseases there is most of the chance for losing hair.
- Thyroid problem
- High Blood pressure arthritis
- Heart problems