- Sr Consultant
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- M.B.B.S., M.D (Dermatology, Venereology &Leprosy)
- Life Member of IADVL (ND/L/10063)
-Dosemane D, Kumar V, Madi D, Kanthila J. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection: Does Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy Influence Ear Nose Throat Manifestations?. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery. 2018 Dec 1;70(4):555-8.
-Kotian, S.M., Kumar, V., & Joseph, N. (2016). Proportion and Pattern of Tobacco Use : A Study of its Determinants and Awareness Among Class Iv Workers of a Private Medical College in an Urban Area In South India.
-Rai T, Kumar V, Subba N. A rare case of neurofibromatosis type I with coexistent wilson�s disease. Indian dermatology online journal. 2018 Sep;9(5):348.
-Rai T, Sermili S R, Kumar V. A case of pseudoepitheliomatous keratotic and micaceous balanitis in a 50 year old male mimicking verrucous carcinoma. Journal of Institute of Medical Sciences. 2018;1(2):1-3.
-�Comparison of efficacy of platelet rich plasma therapy with or without topical 5% minoxidil in male type baldness: A randomized, double-blind placebo control trial� accepted in IJDVL.
-Awarded Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) STS for project �Effect of ciprofloxacin on haloperidol induced catalepsy in albino mice� Ref. No. 2012-00411.
-Awarded short term research project on �Profile of tobacco containing products use among class IV workers in Mangalore city� under Manipal University UG student research grant.
-Awarded Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) STS for project �Human immunodeficiency virus infection: Does HAART influence ENT manifestations� Ref. No. 2014-01552.
Awards & Prizes
- 1 ST PRIZE IN UNDERGRADUATE QUIZ 2014 in clinical dermatology organized by IADVL-KN held at the Kasturba Medical college Manipal.
- 1ST PRIZE AWARD in state level undergraduate ENT QUIZ organized by SSIMS & RC at Davangere.
- 2nd prize in undergraduate students quiz in medicine organized by Department of Medicine (MEDIQUIZ) held at the A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalore.
- Winner in the 27th IAP Pediatric Quiz for Undergraduate organized by Indian Academy of Pediatric held at the Mangalore
- Participated in IPS-KC state level medical undergraduate psychiatry quiz competition conducted at Kasturba medical college, Manipal.
- Second prize in intercollege microbiology quiz competition PROBE 2012 an event of MICROFEST 2012
- Participated in PRUDENTIA 2014, the National medical quiz at KMC, Manipal.
- Participated in Intercollege undergraduate quiz on general ophthalmology at Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore.
- Awarded a certificate of merit for coming in the top 5% of the class with distinction at the first M.B.B.S 2011.
- Participated and successfully accomplished the feat of forming the largest mass Human Heart Beat Simulation under ASIA Book of records on 2014 held at DR. T.M.A pai International convention centre, Mangalore
- Awarded competitive examination in Leprosy XI in Annual conference of IADVL & Leprosy prize for the year 2013.
- Semi Finalist in Apollo All India Annual Medical quiz 2014 held on Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- 1ST PRIZE IN DERMATOLOGY QUIZ CME held at, MLN medical college, Allahabad.
Dr. Vijay Kumar is a Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist and Hair Transplant Surgeon in Delhi and NCR who has done his MBBS Kasturba Medical college, Mangalore. Later he pursued his Post-Graduation in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy at Banaras Hindu University located at Banaras, Uttar Pradesh, one of the Best Medical college of the country. During his tenure of 8 years at Kasturba medical college and Banaras Hindu Medical College, he worked extensively in the out-patient and in-patient experience in different departments for the management of all skin and hair disorders, dermato-surgical procedures for hair transplantation using latest Follicular unit extraction, and cosmetic dermatology of skin and other parts of the body.
He was actively involved in various competitions and won the prizes in clinical research and academics during his career. Dr. Vijay is associated with various reputed Best skin clinics in Delhi and Hair treatment clinics in Delhi. He stays up-to-date with advancements in dermatology and Hair Transplant to ensure that he offers men and women of all ages the most effective and sophisticated skin and hair treatments available. Dr. Vijay Kumar has a vision to provide best comprehensive dermatology solutions to the patients and utmost patient satisfaction is guaranteed at all times. He has Knowledge of vast skin disorders and is an experienced person for treating his patients with all kinds of skin disorders and is definitely a master of cosmetic dermatology treatments.