About Dr. Vijay Kumar
Dermatologist - Best Skin and Hair specialist
Dr. Vijay Kumar is a Dermatologist in Delhi (South Delhi) Who has done his MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and he has done his M.D. From BHU (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi.
He is Sr Consultant (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy) in FORTIS Hospital in Delhi.
M.B.B.S., M.D (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy).
Dr. Vijay Kumar is the Diretor of AWISH Skin & Hair Clinic and is the known as the best notable Dermatologist in India or the Best skin specialist in Delhi (INDIA).
Dr. Vijay Kumar is a Life Member of IADVL (ND/L/10063)
- Dosemane D, Kumar V, Madi D, Kanthila J. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection: Does Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy Influence Ear Nose Throat Manifestations?. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery. 2018 Dec 1;70(4):555-8.
- Kotian, S.M., Kumar, V., & Joseph, N. (2016). Proportion and Pattern of Tobacco Use : A Study of its Determinants and Awareness Among Class Iv Workers of a Private Medical College in an Urban Area In South India.
- Rai T, Kumar V, Subba N. A rare case of neurofibromatosis type I with coexistent wilson’s disease. Indian dermatology online journal. 2018 Sep;9(5):348.
- Rai T, Sermili S R, Kumar V. A case of pseudoepitheliomatous keratotic and micaceous balanitis in a 50 year old male mimicking verrucous carcinoma. Journal of Institute of Medical Sciences. 2018;1(2):1-3.
- “Comparison of efficacy of platelet rich plasma therapy with or without topical 5% minoxidil in male type baldness: A randomized, double-blind placebo control trial” accepted in IJDVL.
- Awarded Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) STS for project “Effect of ciprofloxacin on haloperidol induced catalepsy in albino mice” Ref. No. 2012-00411.
- Awarded short term research project on “Profile of tobacco containing products use among class IV workers in Mangalore city” under Manipal University UG student research grant.
- Awarded Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) STS for project “Human immunodeficiency virus infection: Does HAART influence ENT manifestations” Ref. No. 2014-01552.
Best Dermatologist Awards of Dr. Vijay Kumar
Awards & Prizes of Dr. Vijay Kumar
- 1ST PRIZE IN UNDERGRADUATE QUIZ 2014 in clinical dermatology organized by IADVL-KN held at the Kasturba Medical college Manipal.
- 1ST PRIZE AWARD in state level undergraduate ENT QUIZ organized by SSIMS & RC at Davangere.
- 2nd prize in undergraduate students quiz in medicine organized by Department of Medicine (MEDIQUIZ) held at the A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalore.
- Winner in the 27th IAP Pediatric Quiz for Undergraduate organized by Indian Academy of Pediatric held at the Mangalore
- Participated in IPS-KC state level medical undergraduate psychiatry quiz competition conducted at Kasturba medical college, Manipal.
- Second prize in intercollege microbiology quiz competition PROBE 2012 an event of MICROFEST 2012
- Participated in PRUDENTIA 2014, the National medical quiz at KMC, Manipal.
- Participated in Intercollege undergraduate quiz on general ophthalmology at Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore.
- Awarded a certificate of merit for coming in the top 5% of the class with distinction at the first M.B.B.S 2011.
- Participated and successfully accomplished the feat of forming the largest mass Human Heart Beat Simulation under ASIA Book of records on 2014 held at DR. T.M.A pai International convention centre, Mangalore
- Awarded competitive examination in Leprosy XI in Annual conference of IADVL & Leprosy prize for the year 2013.
- Semi Finalist in Apollo All India Annual Medical quiz 2014 held on Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- 1ST PRIZE IN DERMATOLOGY QUIZ CME held at, MLN medical college, Allahabad.
Specialties and Procedures of Dr. Vijay Kumar
- Dermatitis and eczema
- Fungal infections
- Hair disorders
- Nail problems
- Chemical peels
- Hair removal and restoration
- Laser surgery