What will you get here?
How many types of peels are there?
Chemical peels are cosmetic medication procedures that apply a non-toxic chemical solution to flush the skin’s feeling by excluding the broken outer layers. A facial chemical peel procedure excludes the top layer of dead skin cells and stimulates new cells and collagen growth through deep exfoliation. It provides a fresher, cleaner, clearer, and brighter skin texture.
Exposure to UV rays, acne, pollution, or old age makes skin texture and tone uneven. Scars, spots, and wrinkles start looking, which can be healed by facial peels.
Also known as chemical peels are a procedure in cosmetic medication that applies a non-toxic chemical solution to flush out the skin’s feeling by excluding the broken outer layers. A facial chemical peel procedure excludes the top layer of dead skin cells and stimulates new cells and collagen growth through deep exfoliation. It provides a fresher, cleaner, clearer, and brighter skin texture.
TYPE OF FACIAL PEELS
- Melas PEEL- hyperpigmentation
- Salicylic acid peel- acne and hyperpigmentation
- Brightening peel: Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, skin aging, and wrinkles
- Ferulic peel: skin aging, Melasma, and sunspots
- Yellow peel: Exfoliation, skin aging, hyperpigmentation, and wrinkles
- Black peel: Pustular acne
- Lactic acid peel: Dehydrated skins, Melasma, and signs of skin aging
- TCA peel: skin aging, wrinkles, acne scars, and Melasma
- Glycolic acid peel: Skin aging, Melasma, sunspots, and freckles
- Party peel: Dull or photodamaged skins, skin aging, hyperpigmentation, and dehydration
A 4-coat peel treatment needs 12-14 days for the whole peeling. Designed Blue Peel results in delicate skin, reduced pore size, elimination of blemishes and pigmented areas, tightening of the skin, eliminating superficial scarring, and reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
It is one of the preferred skin treatments for sun-damaged skin, acne scars, blotchiness, deep lines, and common wrinkles; deep peeling takes 4-7 days complete peeling and penetrates to the basal layer the skin.
Also known as one coat peel, you can see this process’s results in 2-3 days. It excludes the damaged upper layers of the skin while stimulating skin cell restoration through reduced comedones, uneven pigmentation, and unclogged pores.
Standard Blue Peel
It is a three-coat peel and a highly recommended treatment for brown spots, Melasma, and hyperpigmentation. Standard Blue Peel is also effective in reducing tightening large skin pores, roughness, etc. It needs 7-9 days for total healing and perceives the papillary dermis layer of the skin.