AWISH Clinic is fully dedicated to protecting the privacy of anyone using our Site and the confidentiality of any data that you provide us with. The purpose of this report is to set out how we use data that we may obtain from you.
Personal identification information
We will gather personal credentials information from Users only if they intentionally submit such details to us. Users can ever refuse to share personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in specific Site relevant activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may gather non-personal credentials information of Users whenever they connect with our Website. Non-personal classification information may involve the browser name, computer, and technical information about the User’s mode of a link to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used, and other related information.
Web browser cookies
Our Website may use “cookies” to improve the User experience. Users’ web browsers store cookies on their hard drives for record-keeping purposes and sometimes track data about them.
How we use the collected information?
We may gather and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service- The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience –We may use data in the aggregate to know how our Users, as a society, use the services and support provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails- We may use the email address to send User information and updates about your order. It may also be used to reply to your queries, inquiries, and other requests. If User chooses to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may involve
- To improve our Website – We may use the feedback you provide to improve our services.
- AWISH Clinic news, updates, related service information, etc. If the user wants to unsubscribe from getting future emails, we add detailed unsubscribe guidance at the bottom or footer of each email, or the User may contact us via our Website.
How we protect your information?
We use relevant data collection, storage, and processing methods and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, transaction information, alteration, username, password, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By utilizing this Site, you signify your consent to this policy. If you do not accept this policy, please do not use our Site. Following the posting of modifications to this policy, your continued use of the Site will be considered your approval of those modifications.
If you have any issues with our privacy policies, please mail us at: [email protected]